Thursday, October 20, 2005

WELCOME TO JC - OPINION ABIERTA

Welcome to my Blog. My name is Juan A. Cárdenes. I will dedicate this space to express my opinions and points of Views in general about any topic that came to my mind. Also I will provide to you information about any topic which I have knowledge. The posts will be bilingual, English and Spanish. I will not translate the posts, they will be on the language I choose for them. I Hope to share my blog to all of you and to receive comments, good or bad. Just remmember that my opinions are my own responsability. I may be wrong or not about my opinions, it's just my opinion. Anyway welcome to my blog and hope to hear from you soon.

Juan A. Cárdenes.

ESTOY DE REGRESO!

De Vuelta al Blogueo... Después de un tiempo de no postear en blogger regreso como todo un guerrero listo para la lucha. Est...